Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby dust

So my OPK kits came with a little pouch of pink, blue, silver, and purple confetti. This is baby dust. Hope is good. Disappointment is bad. I am driven by hope these two weeks in waiting. With 3 days left. Only time will tell.

I feel crazy. I am having a hard time expressing my feelings about these last few days before AF is due to arrive. Maggie is being a great friend letting me talk to her about my thoughts and I hope she feels the same about me. I would like to think I'm nauseous because I'm expecting. I would like to think my temp dipped because of implantation. I would like to think that pregnancy test today had the most finest, finest positive. I would like to think my cervix is soft and high because Im expecting. Your mind and heart can play games with you...

On God's time and by God's grace.

No comments: