Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby dreams

I haven't had a dream about a baby in a long time. Before we found out about our male factor infertility, I would dream about babies all the time. After the news, my subconscious just didn't have any hope I guess. My subconscious has hope again & what a wonderful feeling. I thought I would share the three dreams I had last night. Simple and not meaningful probably to anyone but me.

The first one was in a big bedroom with fancy, plush covers. I think it was red with gold trim and gold sheets. I was laying on the bed with the baby watching TV. The baby feel asleep but I didn't want to leave them there. That's all I remember.

The next was me and my brother in a car & I didn't know how to hook up the baby in the car seat. I was getting anxious, but then I made a funny face at the baby and she/he smiled back at me. And I thought to myself, I can do this.

The final one is the weirdest one, I was actually the physician in this dream. There was a couple (two women) with a baby. One woman was upset and rambling about how people think they can't be good parents. The baby is crying in the bassinet under the window. I remember her pacing the room and me shaking my head. She then said its because we are two ladies. I told her no & that there are other things she should look at. This angered her.

No comments: