Wednesday, March 5, 2008

CD 1 and ready to rock and roll!

My last post was such a downer. This post is definitely an upper. That's how it is - a roller coaster.

So my temperature dropped this AM and AF appeared during my morning trip to the bathroom. I spent some time online yesterday afternoon & decided that I was ready to get a bit more aggressive. I called my OB-gyn today requesting a HSG for my dysmenorrhea. LOL. I have had dysmenorrhea since I was 14, but now is the time to check it out. Mainly because I want to know if my tubes are patent, but she doesnt have to know that. I am pretty sure insurance will pay if dysmenorrhea this the diagnosis. The reason I thought it was a good time to do this is because I thought we could try an at home IUI next cycle. I really think Ryan and I can do it. Being in the medical field, I am thinking if they can do it, why can't I? Plus, if something goes wrong, there is no suing myself. I ordered the goods last night & found a donor that has frozen washed sperm. Maggie thinks I'm crazy probably. No really, she thinks it is a good idea I think. Lets hope my OB-gyn will do the HSG !!!!

Here we go again!

No comments: